Every day the staff here at Click are finding and sharing links they find interesting. Some are industry relevant, some are just good for a chuckle. We’ve decided to collect a handful of them to share.
Since today is April Fool’s Day, we thought we’d gather up some of the best April Fool’s tricks from around the web today. Enjoy!
– The Criterion Collection decides to release C.H.U.D. on July 12th.
– Hulu.com takes us back to its 1995 design.
– YouTube.com harkens back to 1911.
– Nike plans Cheech & Chong shoe (don’t smoke the laces).
– Flickr.com gets an “e” to add to its name.
– Angry Birds might be the hot game of the moment, but how about Happy Owls?
– FunnyOrDie.com pays homage to the legendary Rebecca Black.
– And finally, your Weekend Moment of Zen comes courtesy of ThinkGeek.com, who always knocks April Fool’s Day out of the park with their wacky items (this year we have Gummy iPhone Cases, Angry Birds Pork Rinds, and Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles).
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!