Every day the staff here at Click are finding and sharing links they find interesting. Some are industry relevant, some are just good for a chuckle. We’ve decided to collect a handful of them to share.
- Pixar unveiled the first teaser trailer for their 2012 release Brave and it is just as beautiful as you might have imagined.
- Lord of the Rings fans not only have those pretty new Extended Editions on Blu-ray this week, but we also got a first look at Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins in Peter Jackson’s upcoming adaptation of The Hobbit.
- Speaking of first looks, here’s the new trailer for Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.
- MentalFloss.com takes an impressive look at 10 Director’s Cuts That Change The Plot.
- The AOL / Huffington Post consolidation transforms 53 brands into 20 “Power Brands.”
- And, finally, your Weekend Moment of Zen: Guy Eats Entire Jar of Nutella
Happy Friday and have a great holiday weekend!