Every day the staff here at Click are finding and sharing links they find interesting. Some are industry relevant, some are just good for a chuckle. We’ve decided to collect a handful of them to share.
- Cinematical gets a whole new look under Moviefone.com and sits down with Tim League to get the details on the Drafthouse Films and the possibility of NY and LA getting their very own Alamo Drafthouses.
- Check out this slick Web TV Guide.
- Someone finally created a guide to explain when to use i.e. and e.g. in a sentence.
- Fox knocks it out of the park again with another fantastic press kit item: Will Schuester’s Hair Gel!
- Oprah-fy Yourself! Sadly, it doesn’t actually put millions in your wallet.
- Planning on some time travel? Do it in style!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!