Click Communications is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented self-starter who has an entrepreneurial spirit, works fast, and loves entertainment to join the team as Social Media Marketing Specialist.
Three to five years professional experience with brand-related social media marketing required. (Please be prepared to share links and/or a portfolio of past brands/campaigns.) Must be able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously, have outstanding client management skills, and excellent communication habits. Must have working knowledge of all high-profile social networks and channels and a keen eye on new channels and their applications. Must possess critical thinking skills and a willingness to grow professionally. Must be passionate about pop culture in some form—movies, TV, comic books, video games, music, etc. Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite as well as Photoshop and/or Illustrator. BA in Marketing or related field of study preferred.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design client social media campaigns, including timelines, asset rollout, and specialty initiatives (promotions, event/talent tie-ins, etc.).
- Manage client social engagement on designated channels for the duration of each campaign—will entail updating multiple accounts on a daily basis.
- Create, or assist with the creation of, specialty assets for client campaigns (images, video clips, coupons, etc.).
- Create, or assist with the creation of, social advertising campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management.
- Advise Click Publicists on client social initiatives and integration with online PR campaigns.
- Create and deliver client social media reporting and develop Click reporting benchmarks.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of Click’s social networking channels.
Click Communications is the entertainment industry’s leading digital PR and marketing agency. Since opening its doors in 2007, the Click Team has become known for being professional, passionate, knowledgeable, creative, and fast. For more information, please visit clickcommunications.com.