Click Communications is seeking an energetic and resourceful Operations Manager to join (and help organize) its team. In addition to being adept at handling the day-to-day responsibilities outlined here, our ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm to new experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to the challenge of helping to run and grow a small business.
Three to five years professional experience as an administrative assistant, executive assistant, bookkeeper and/or office manager would be ideal. Must be adept at QuickBooks and unafraid of math. Must be extraordinarily organized and detail-oriented and be able to use a variety of tools (Excel, Outlook, etc.) to manage time, projects and deadlines. Must be exceptionally trustworthy, with outstanding communication and “people skills,” as well as the ability to manage in all directions (down, up, and laterally). BA in Business or related field of study preferred.
Specific job responsibilities will fall into the following areas:
– Oversee details of running the office – Coordinating with building management & maintenance, acting as liaison with company vendors & agencies, overseeing all mail & shipping, organizing & maintaining an up-to-date filing system, ordering supplies, etc.
– Maintain “virtual office” tools – Update and maintain shared calendars, track & distribute weekly conference agendas & notes, troubleshoot employee tech issues.
– Manage company bookkeeping – Daily QuickBooks maintenance & input, client invoicing, bill payments, and employee and client expense reports; annual tax appointment prep.
– Provide financial analysis – Run regular reports to keep company partners apprised of overall financial health as well as helpful input regarding spending or accounting policies.
– Coordinate HR logistics – Act as primary liaison between company and its payroll/benefits provider, coordinating with employee on and off-boarding, processing payroll, coordinating annual benefits enrollment, and tracking employee time off and vacation.
– Publicity and marketing operations – Coordinate travel, shipping, and supply ordering for select client campaigns, help maintain publicity database, assist team with the timely delivery of final reports, maintain reporting database, act as liaison for publicity and social contractors.
– Specialty initiatives – Support specialty company and client initiatives by managing budgets, coordinating with outside vendors, and providing on-site event assistance, as needed.
Click Communications is the entertainment industry’s leading digital PR and marketing agency. Since opening its doors in 2007, the Click Team has become known for being professional, passionate, knowledgeable, creative, and fast. Members of the Click team enjoy a healthy, supportive, and pet- friendly work environment in our fun North Hollywood Arts District office, as well as the flexibility to work from home. For more information, please visit clickcommunications.com.